2007/01/23

Friendship Book~2006/08-2007/01

Every time we open our "friendship book", will feel so warm, happy and thankful. Some people write down by their mother language, some drawing pictures...That remaid me a history.

One busy day, I had a phone who asked me many questions about our hostel. She was so curious about what kind of people lived together as she stay here. I know some people feel not comfortable to lives with the opposite sex guy.
"Would you mind living with boys?" I asked. She became very excited.
"What kind of boy? Negro? No. Never. White people is ok for me."
I'm so shock and angry, it's really happen on me, in here, in Taiwan. All I had to do is told her sorry, Amigos is not suitable for her and hang on the phone.

In fact, that day in here, probable I was the most black people. Just can not allowance that kind of people who judge people by appearance.

BTW, Writting by English is a really very very hard work to me...:(

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Hi, Tim and Chi, i'm Alvin from Taoyuan, the guy who ride.

My skin is very dark also, haha.